Infinite Bracelets have arrived at Good Fortune! Welded to your wrist, Infinite Bracelets are unique in that there is no clasp: the ends of the chain are united to form a single, endless strand of glittering gold that is fitted and fixed around your wrist. The time you can wear these babies is indefinite—they can live with you for years or you can clip them off when you’re ready to shed this second skin.
Our Core Collection of Infinite Bracelets are $150 each, this price is comprehensive of the jewelry and the welding service. Our solid gold chains are available in 14k yellow gold and 14k white gold. Options include:
- Paper Clip
- Cable Chain
- Open Link Cable
- Keyhole Link
- Infinity Link
- Box Chain
In addition to our Core Collection of chains, we offer a variety of charms and heavy hitters in 14k. These limited edition styles vary in price and availability. Peep the ‘gram for new drops as they come @shopgoodfortune.
- Heavy Chains (thick bbs) - $235-$350
- Danglin’ Charms - $95-$160
*Please note: we do not use materials other than solid 14k gold and will not be welding sterling silver. Please be prepared to choose from our in-house options as we will not be welding any outside jewelry.
Appointments are required for this in-store service. All appointments are scheduled online and a deposit of $25 is taken to secure your spot.
*Appointments are released on a monthly basis. Next round of appointments will open up on the 1st of the month.*
*Please note: all appointment slots are scheduled in Pacific Time.*
Are you ready to take your jewelry to a new plane of existence? Here's what you need to know to be in the know:
- How it works: Flash, pop! Like a new universe coming into being, your bracelet is formed by a small but mighty burst of light. No heat is used during this welding process and it doesn't hurt a bit.
- Bring your bestie, +1, S.O. Infinite Bracelets can be a beautiful symbol of lasting affection; one 30 minute appointment can accommodate up to two people.
- Please note at this time, we will not be welding bracelets on anyone under the age of 16.
- Deposits are taken to secure your appointment time. Your deposit is applied to your total balance during your visit. Deposits are non-refundable, but are transferable if rescheduled within 24 hours prior to your appointment time. If you must reschedule, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deposits are forfeited if we do not receive notice of reschedule or cancelation within 24 hours prior to your appointment time. By booking this appointment, you are agreeing to these terms.
Allergy concerns: All of our bracelets are solid 14k gold. Good Fortune is not responsible for any allergic reactions. By booking this appointment, you are acknowledging that Good Fortune is not liable.
Bracelets only: We are only welding bracelets around the wrist. We are not welding anklets or necklaces.
Dainty delicacies: Infinite Bracelets are a delicate strand of solid gold and, like all jewelry, are not indestructible. During your appointment, we will help you find a fit that will help to reduce the risk of snagging and breakage; however, it is the responsibility of the wearer to treat their bracelet with care. Good Fortune is not responsible for breaks or damages incurred through use and wear and will not be offering refunds in the event of damage. By booking this appointment, you are agreeing to these terms.
Repairs: If your bracelet breaks and you would like it repaired, we offer a repair service of $25. Please email us at email@example.com for inquiries and to set up an appointment.
- All Sales are Final.