The City of Long Beach has moved into the next phase and we are now able to open our store to the public. As of June 26th 2020, our temporary hours will be Wednesday - Sunday 12:00-6:00, Monday & Tuesday by appointment. Consultations are also available by appointment and can be scheduled by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently, we are only permitting one person or party of two in store at a time and everyone is required to wear a mask that covers their nose and their mouth at all times. Thank you for your patience as we disinfect all surfaces & as our staff washes their hands between clients.
As always, you can continue to support by shopping with us via web, phone, or email. We are open for online orders 24/7 on shopgoodfortune.com.
To order an item that is not listed on our website, you can email us your order at email@example.com. Please be specific in your order, including your name, jewelry details, sizing, etc. and if you would like your order shipped or held for pickup. For the most prompt response, please contact us Wednesday - Sunday 12pm-6pm.
Our priority is to maintain the highest level of safety and care for our customers and our staff. During this temporary phase, we will be adhering to safety protocol per our city's policies as follows, without exceptions:
- Customers will be required to wear face coverings during pickups and when shopping with us.
- Only one customer or party of two will be permitted in the store at a time.
- Staff will be required to wear face coverings.
- Staff will be required and permitted adequate time to wash or sanitize their hands at least every 30 minutes.
- We will be implementing safe distancing, and ask that customers do the same.
During this time our staff is very limited. We appreciate your support and patience while we work to assist everyone with their inquiries. We will continue adding new items to our online store weekly. And as always if you have questions about ordering please reach out, we are happy to help.