As of May 8th, the City of Long Beach has moved into the next phase and we are now able to offer curbside pickup for online and phone orders. Curbside pickup will be available every Wednesday and Friday from 1:00pm-5:00pm.
At this time we are still eagerly waiting for more details on the next phase toward re-opening for entry into our stores. In the meantime you can support by shopping with us via web, phone, or email.
We are open for online orders 24/7 on shopgoodfortune.com.
To order an item that is not listed on our website, you can email us your order at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be specific in your order, including your name, jewelry details, sizing, etc. and if you would like your order shipped or held for pickup. For the most prompt response, please contact us Monday-Friday 1pm-5pm.
Our priority is to maintain the highest level of safety and care for our customers and our staff. During this temporary phase, we will be adhering to safety protocol per our city's policies as follows, without exceptions:
- Orders must be placed online or via email prior to pickup. Payment is taken at the time order is placed, not during pickup.
- We are allowing curbside pickup only (no in-store shopping).
- Customers will be required to wear face coverings during pickups.
- Staff will be required to wear face coverings and gloves during pickups.
- Staff will be required and permitted adequate time to wash or sanitize their hands at least every 30 minutes.
- We will be implementing safe distancing, and ask that customers do the same during pickup.
During this time our staff is very limited. We appreciate your support and patience while we work to assist everyone with their inquiries. We will continue adding new items to our online store weekly. And as always if you have questions about ordering please reach out, we are happy to help.