Original enamel metal mesh is culled from a mid-century vintage purse with 3-D stud shaped links (circa 1930-1950s), then Maral hand-burnishes the tips to reveal a bright detail of the underlying brass. Each earring signed with Maral Rapp’s logo link.
- Vintage brass mesh with original enamel (c. 1940-1960)
- Mesh tips burnished to reveal brass
- Fringed with a graduated panel of 14K gold filled chain
- Earrings measure 1.5" wide by 3.5" long
- 14K gold filled ear wires
- Hand burnished brass and labor-intensive handmade chain
- Handmade by Maral Rapp in Oakland, CA